I am very thankful to God because I have never been confined in a hospital and I do not wish it either. I have been dealing only with minor ailments.
Indeed, the Lord has provided everything for us including the natural herbal remedies that are easily available and cost-effective yet gentle and safe. That is why, every time cough, cold or migraine attack, I immediately exploit the benefit of ginger which is a well-known, common spice ingredients of kitchen. I usually take it as a sugar candy before going to bed. It gives me an instant antidote.
The pain due to headaches, muscle cramps, arthritis, comes mostly from inflammation— a protective response to destruction and swelling of tissues. For this reason, most people rely on nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like “vitamin I,” aka ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen, for aches and pains relief.
But unfortunately, studies show NSAIDs have adverse effects and increase the risk of ulcers, bleeding in the stomach, strokes, heart attack, and kidney damage because it interferes with prostaglandins, the hormone-like compounds that play a role in a wide variety of physiological processes such as the contraction and relaxation of smooth muscle, the dilation and constriction of blood vessels, control of blood pressure, and modulation of inflammation as defined by medicinenet.com.
So say goodbye to NSAIDs and go for safe and tested Herbal Remedies!
Medicinal Uses of Ginger:
1. Ginger is an effective cure for congestion, cough and cold.
2. It promotes the release of bile from the gallbladder which aids the process
3. It may also decrease joint pain from arthritis.
4. Ginger compounds are active against a form of diarrhea.
5. It has been found effective treating nausea.
6. It may be useful for treating diabetes.
7. Ginger is a stimulant and carminative, and used frequently for dyspepsia and colic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.