Today, I will be having a radio interview at 11 am for a program Pinoy Espesyal of 702 DZAS (AM Band) hosted by Ms. Lj Salceda and Kuya Lem featuring this blog.
“Lawyer’s Week” of their program featured us officers of Advocates Philippines. Yesterday it was our Vice-President, Atty. John Pineda, now it is my turn as Secretary General and tomorrow it will be our Treasurer, Atty. Joshua Santiago. Our PRO, Atty. Kate Soto was featured for post Bar interview by our very own President, Atty. Winnie Salumbides.
Thank you DZAS/FEBC for allowing us to promote our advocacy to bear witness of Jesus Christ in the legal profession! (your classical 98.7 DZFE has been my favorite FM radio station)
Can I still listen to your radio interview at this time? I hope so!
ReplyDeleteContinuously be a blessing online and offline! ^^,
naku Kate tapos na....add mo ko sa FB...lawreal@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteI have an up and coming blog where I discuss practical truths for daily living.