"Let (married) women be what God intended, a helpmate for man........."
Marriage was designed and instituted by God when He intended Eve to be a helpmate for Adam. That is why, “to love and being in love” is just normal and healthy.
But why does a person being intoxicated by love experience or suffer from the following symptoms, not to mention heartaches symptoms (as evidenced by the thousands of popular love songs). Is it really “healthy”???
1. Heart Palpitation (Heart Attack???)
(by ATC)
Tonight it is right
Stars shine bright
I just really wanna be with you
I celebrate pray for that day
When all my wishes will be coming true
My heart beats like a drum - like a drum
Dam dam dam dam dam dam
And my feet step the beats like a drum
Dam dam dam dam dam dam
Stars shine bright
I just really wanna be with you
I celebrate pray for that day
When all my wishes will be coming true
My heart beats like a drum - like a drum
Dam dam dam dam dam dam
And my feet step the beats like a drum
Dam dam dam dam dam dam
2. Sleepless Night (Insomia???)
by MYMP
I knew it was there
Though I tried to hide it
The feeling just kept on shining through
Haven’t known you that long
So I try to deny it
But the feeling was much too
Much too strong
Could this be love
Deep down inside
Tearing me apart
I feel it in my heart
Constantly, you’re on my mind
Thinking about you all the time
I can’t sleep no matter what I do
I just keep on thinking ‘bout you
Though I tried to hide it
The feeling just kept on shining through
Haven’t known you that long
So I try to deny it
But the feeling was much too
Much too strong
Could this be love
Deep down inside
Tearing me apart
I feel it in my heart
Constantly, you’re on my mind
Thinking about you all the time
I can’t sleep no matter what I do
I just keep on thinking ‘bout you
3. Absent mindedness / forgetfulness. (Alzheimer’s Disease???)
Lost In Your Eyes
Debbie Gibson :
I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind..
Is it love that I am in?
I get weak in a glance
Isn't that what's called romance?
...And now I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can't let go
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind..
Is it love that I am in?
I get weak in a glance
Isn't that what's called romance?
...And now I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can't let go
4. Shivering or trembling of hands/feet. (Parkinson’s Disease????)
5. Blushing (Leukemia????)
6. Constant Smiling (Bell’s Palsy???)
Mr. Dreamboy
By Sheryl Cruz
By Sheryl Cruz
Ang isip ko'y litong-lito
Di ko alam ang gagawin
Hirap ako sa paghuli ng 'yong pansin
Kapag nasasalubong ka
Dibdib ko'y kakaba-kaba
Pati ang tuhod ko'y nanlalambot na rin.
Hayan na nga't sumulyap na
Ang mapupungay mong mga mata
Kasalanan ko ba ang mapatulala,
ha, ha, ha?
REFRAIN:
Mr. Dreamboy, Mr. Dreamboy
Ano kaya ang nasa isip mo?
Mr. Dreamboy, Mr. Dreamboy
Lagi kang nasa panaginip ko.
Doo'y kinakausap ka
At sweet na sweet kang talaga
Medyo may holding hands pa nga
Parang ayoko nang magising pa.
Mr. Dreamboy, Mr. Dreamboy
Ano kaya ang nasa isip mo?
Mr. Dreamboy, Mr. Dreamboy
Lagi kang nasa panaginip ko.
Doo'y kinakausap ka
At sweet na sweet kang talaga
Medyo may holding hands pa nga
Parang ayoko nang magising pa.

Worst...but I love the feeling eh!
ReplyDelete