I was in a place with a crowd of strangers when I encountered my Prince Charming. Different kinds of people were literally just around the corner.
As I was standing then, not as a Princess but like a lady-in-waiting, an unknown man suddenly approached me from behind and held my hand so tight. Surprisingly, I did not react violently to refuse his unofficial and informal manner. Looking back at him curiously, I realized that I was just as tall as his shoulders. So I needed to lift my head a little higher to glance his face. We were still holding hands when I finally recognized his features. My eyes were nailed to him. I was mesmerized by his looks. Heck, he was absolutely handsome!
That is how I met the man of my dreams. Strange, isn’t it? It happened in 2005, on a cool December night while I was impersonating Sleeping Beauty. But it was my mother’s voice that woke me up instead of a kiss from my Prince Charming whom I did not get along with a little too well (sigh).
RELATED ARTICLES:
This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.
ReplyDeleteDissertation samples | Free Dissertation Examples
Thank you for that heart-warming comment :)
ReplyDelete