Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pimple and Love: are they really relevant?

They say, the formation of pimple is a sign of being in love. It may be true since pimple occurs because of hormonal changes. Scientifically, the levels of testosterone in men in love are lower, while it is higher in women in love.

Menstrual cycle also causes changes in our hormone levels. So for the past few days, I have been bothered by the tiny pimples associated with menstrual period. But they have just healed, after treating them with vinegar and salt for 2 consecutive nights. There is no use in buying cream or gel with benzoyl peroxide and/or salicylic acid. Truly, natural remedies can be found right in our own kitchen!

RELATED ARTICLES:

Natural Ways to Stay YOUNG, ENERGETIC and SEXY

The Benefits of Ginger


3 comments:

  1. hmm, nice tip.. what's the ratio of vinegar to salt?

    di ba masakit kung salt? I just use a facial cleanser usually once a pimple starts sprouting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ratio needed, you may apply a little amount of them directly on your pimple....mahapdi lang konti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to struggle with pimples very bad during my teen years.Most of the girls I grew up with thought that pimples were dissgusting.I used to get teased alot on the subject.I use rubbing alcohol to clean my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.