Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, September 28, 2009

Giving is Thanking

I am greatly thankful I stayed home last Saturday and my place had neither floodwater nor brown out. (I would surely hate to leave it if ever). My loved ones in different places are all safe too.
So those like me who were not severely affected by typhoon Ondoy should step out of the comfort zone to aid people who were extremely devastated. Generous giving is also the best way to thank God. Relief goods, money or any assistance we can extend will be of great help! Well, then start contacting now Charitable Institutions that are mobilizing funds for the victims.

"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, NOT RELUCTANTLY OR UNDER COMPULSION, for God loves a cheerful giver."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.